Ninja CE201 Programmable Coffee Maker with Classic and Rich Brews Black/Stainless Steel
The Ninja CE201 Programmable Coffee Maker comes with a water reservoir that is easy to fill and contains enough water to fill the carafe that comes with the system. BUT, if you are looking to just do one cup there is a coffee cup stand that folds up when using the carafe.
There are three modes you can use when brewing your coffee; Classic, Rich, Over Ice, or Specialty. We always use the classic. I believe the Rich mode allows your grounds to “bloom” a little longer for a fuller body cup!
This doesn’t mean we are giving up on our other coffee machine but we are definitely looking forward to saving money on our K-Cups and using the Ninja when we are both drinking coffee, on the weekends and when we have company. So much easier than waiting for each cup to be made.
- With this Ninja coffee maker, choose from Classic or Rich strengths. Each brew is hot, flavorful, and never bitter with Custom Brew Technology.
- Conveniently carry the 60 oz. removable water reservoir from the coffee brewer to your sink for easy filling.
- Unlock coffee’s full flavor potential with Thermal Flavor Extraction Technology.
- Keep coffee fresh and flavorful with our Flavor Straw and Precision Temp Warming Plate.
- Pour yourself a cup before a brew is complete with Mid-Brew Pause.
- 24-hour programmable delay brew allows you to prepare your brew up to a day in advance.
You might also like:
- What’s the Difference Between Coffee and Espresso?
- Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler Espresso Machine Review
- Nespresso CitiZ Espresso Machine by De’Longhi
- What is Coffee?